ALTER-EGO (GB) Ltd (“Alterego Fancy Dress”) is committed to safeguarding your security and privacy. We promise not to divulge any of your personal information to any outside company for marketing or any other purpose without your permission. Alterego Fancy Dress is fully compliant with all of the relevant consumer and Data Protection legislation, and will always treat your personal information with complete respect and confidentiality
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1) Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as page viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic, location, and other communication data.
2) Information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you register for information or make a purchase.
3) Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. Please be aware as with many companies communication by telephone may be recorded for the purpose of monitoring customer service and standards and for security reasons.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information, which is collected during the purchasing process, is only used by us to ensure that we can take, process and deliver your order, and maintain your account to the highest standard possible.
We also collate statistics about the website traffic, sales and other commercial information which we use to improve our service to you. However, none of this information is on an individual basis.
With a view to understanding our customers better and where you have indicated that you would like us to, we will use the information that we have about your shopping habits to offer you products and services that are likely to interest you. You may opt out of the various uses of your personal information at any time, even if you have previously given your consent to use it.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
1) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, it may become necessary to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such transaction. If Alterego Fancy Dress is acquired by a third party, the personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
2) Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
3) To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Cookies are small data files that are temporarily stored on your computer. They enable us to track your current shopping experience, save the contents of your shopping bag and gather valuable marketing information on website usage which allows us to constantly improve our service to you.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information.
In order to provide a personalised shopping experience with the highest level of security our website uses a number of cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by changing the preferences or options menus in your browser. However, it is possible that some parts of our website will not operate correctly if you disable cookies.